Friday, April 3, 2015

Monday = cheap Cadbury egg day!

Happy Easter weekend, guys!  Here's a quick Easter piece I did, a bit of an experiment...


In two different colorways, just for fun...egg shapes were made in Illustrator, with a collage of different watercolor textures layered on in Photoshop.  Left side is Screen blending mode, right side I believe is Hard Light (looks kinda Eric Carle-ish to me).  These will also be up this afternoon on Society6 and my print store, in case anyone wants some last-minute Easter-y goodness...hint, hint...

We're not doing anything in particular for Easter...I just wanted to draw eggs.  But I'm realizing that in a couple years, though, we could be getting into the baskets-and-egg-hunts phase of childhood...which is great!  I'm kinda looking forward to doing all the holiday trappings that you do with a kid.  And I'm pretty good at hiding eggs, so I hope our kid is a good finder. ;)

No comments: